Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Truth about Attitude

I am sharing this short post at a critical point in my carrier path. I have always loved and pursued Risk Management and graciously I am in the centre of it now. I share this not because of any professional merit or academic theory but the practicality of how virtuous right attitudes are.

I wish I could write about such with a taste of poetry or perhaps the usual thoughtfulness and tact. But I herein honestly recommend to all a short scripture: " Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord and not men, (RSV)" - Col. 3:23
There is no honest way to put it than the quote above, stay in the right attitude if you desire and pursue to high altitude.

ATTITUDE MAY IN FACT BE ALL THAT MATTERS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also writing to let you be aware of of the great experience our girl developed browsing the blog. She picked up some pieces, which included what it's like to possess a marvelous coaching mood to let many people just know just exactly specified advanced matters. You undoubtedly did more than readers' expected results. Thank you for supplying those informative, trusted, informative and in addition unique tips on the topic to Gloria.
    Maasdam Pow'R Lift MPL4136 Trolley Jack, 2 Ton, Green

    ReplyDelete